2024 South Florida Summer Beach Bash
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the South Florida Summer Beach Bash dates?
Thursday June 20th - Sunday, June 23rd
Thursday June 20th - Sunday, June 23rd
- What is the South Florida Summer Beach Bash pass event price?
$259. Price will increase to $289 on January 1, 2024
- Are tickets refundable?
- Are tickets transferable?
You can transfer the regular ticket to another person until January 15, 2024
- Does bash fee include hotel room?
No. The hotel room is an additional cost. Cost of the room depends on the room type that you book. Rooms start at $199.99 plus tax per night.
- When will the hotel charge me?
First night will be charged January 20, 2024 and is nonrefundable. *Remaining balance will be charged on March 20, 2024
- What is the Hotel Cancellation Policy?
The first night is NONREFUNDABLE. Remaining stay must be cancelled 60 days prior to check-in for a refund.
- If I live locally, do I have to stay at the hotel?
No. It is not a requirement to stay at the host hotel to participate in the event, but it is strongly suggested as all events occur on property.
- Can I have non-bash visitors in my hotel room?
No. They will be removed, and so will you. Security is strictly enforced.
- Is there a minimum night stay at the hotel?
Yes, a minimum of 3 nights are required
- Can I get the group hotel rate if I decide to come in a few days before the bash starts, or stay a few days after the the bash ends?
Yes, the hotel offers our group rate before and after our event dates. Make a vacation out of your stay!
- Do the hotel rooms have microwaves and fridges?
Our host hotel is divided into 2 Hilton brands. If you book the standard Tru rooms they do have a mini fridge in the room and will have to use the microwave downstairs to heat up any food in the common area. If you book the Home 2 Suites section all rooms come with a full size refrigerator, microwave and kitchenette with appliances.
- Are meals included?
Hot breakfast in included daily. Lunch is included on Friday and Saturday . Coffee and Hot tea are available 24/7
- Does the hotel include breakfast?
Yes, your hotel stay includes a Full Hot Breakfast
- Which airport is closest to the Bash Hotel?
Ft. Lauderdale International Airport is 18 miles from the hotel. The airport code is FLL.
- Does hotel offer a shuttle to and from the airport?
No. We recommend using Uber or Lyft.
- Can I bring liquor to the pool parties?
We need to be discreet all your drinks must be in a tumbler. Please No Glass at the pool. Strictly enforced.
- Does the hotel have pool towels?
Yes, located at the pool deck. Please bring your own beach towels.
- Do the chairs have arms on them?
We ensure that there are comfy seats for all sizes.
- Can I bring my own Chair if I live locally?
Yes. If you're not flying in, we encourage you to bring a chair for the pool area as this is a big event with a lot of people.
- Can I bring a cooler to the pool?
- Does the hotel have an elevator?
- Does the hotel have an ice machine?
Yes on every floor
- How many bash passes can I buy?
You can buy 1 pass per person. Each person will need to be individually registered with their name.
- Is there an itinerary for the bash?
Yes, please check the Events Page on our website
- Can I request a poolside room on the first floor?
No. Room assignments will be given on availability at the time of check-in.
- Are all the parties held at the hotel?
Yes, during the official bash weekend all parties and events are held right on hotel property. No need to rent a car or walk far at all.
- What is a roaming room party?
People will open up their hotel room doors and pass out a drink, shot or snack. Their rooms will be decorated with a theme, have music playing and some may even dress in theme. It’s a fun way to meet lots of people and see the creativity of your fellow bashers. People that participate in hosting roaming room parties just do it for fun and some do it for the chance to win the Prize! We have secret judges who will pick the winners. It’s TONS of FUN!
- Will there be security?
Yes, with an event of this size, our priority is everyone's safety. Curvy Ventures hires a professional security team for every event.
- Can I request a specific room type or room number?
That is not an option as it slows down the check in process for everyone. As this is a Hotel sell-out, the hotel needs the room turnover process to be as quick as possible.
- What are the other hotel amenities?
There is a fitness center, laundry facilities, game room and lounge.
- How far is the beach from the hotel?
Approximately 50-60 steps
- Is there a shuttle to take me to the store?
Yes , the city offers an Electric shuttle that is Free and will take you to the beach, pier, restaurants and shops. Remember to tip the driver.
- Who do I email if I have more questions?
- What is your policy in the event of a Natural Disaster or Public Health Emergency?
Please check our polices here
- What are your Covid-19 prevention protocols?
Curvy Ventures will adhere to all CDC & Local Government Guidelines at the time of the event. In the event of a Public Health Emergency, Organizers will postpone the Curvy Ventures Bash to a safer date and all tickets will be transferred to the New Date. All Sales are Final. No Refunds. The purchase of a Bash Pass or Event Ticket acknowledges and affirms agreement with this policy.